Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Update from the doctor...

We had our 36 week ultrasound today and everything looked healthy. My weight and blood pressure are great, the baby's heartbeat is looking good and she looks good, including a long femur bone (she's tall! at least for now, the doctor said it doesn't necessarily mean she'll be tall as an adult, just a tall baby). She's weighing in at approximately 6 lbs. right now.

The not-so-good news is we found out the baby is in a breech position. What that means is I have about 3 and 1/2 weeks to get her to turn head down. I am going to try moxibustion and a variety of daily exercises. I'm also going to look into the chiropractic Webster technique. Your positive thoughts and prayers will help! I was really disappointed to hear this and I am praying that she will turn so we can have a shot at a natural delivery. If she doesn't turn by the time I go into labor, they will have to do a c-section. So keep those positive vibes coming our way! Also, if you have any advice or success stories to share, please let me know by posting a comment.

1 comment:

  1. So...its Monday, 7/20. Just wondering if that sweet, baby girl has decided to do a little somersault in your belly yet.

    ReplyDelete