We had a wonderful holiday weekend that we spent with family (Lauren's dance recital) and friends (CRHP retreat and Stephanie and Chris' BBQ) and of course each other! We had a nice, quiet, romantic dinner last night courtesy of Adam. We had his famous lime chicken with mango pepper salad (mmm), avocado and black beans. The quiet moments are nice and we're soaking it in before our life becomes more lively, in a VERY good way! We cannot believe she'll be here in about 2 months!

I went to the doctor this morning for a check-up and everything looks great. My weight, blood pressure, belly measurement and the baby's heartbeat are all perfectly on target. We are very blessed! In 6 weeks, we'll get an ultrasound at the doctor's office to check the baby's estimated size, the fluid and to see if her head is down. That is crazy! I feel like things are happening so fast now. I've included an updated belly photo. It's definitely getting bigger now!
No comments:
Post a Comment