We finally started taking "belly" photos. Everyone that sees me says, "Now you look pregnant!" The girls at work, especially my boss Melissa, love it. It's a small baby bump, but in a few months I'm sure there will be no mistaking it! We'll try to take a picture once a month for comparison and tracking progress. Then, come July, we'll be holding our little daughter! It's incredible.I had my doctor appointment today and the heart sounds good and strong. I gained my 3 lbs so I was not in trouble ;) I'm still a few pounds under my pre-pregnancy weight. That's what being nauseous will do for you. The next visit (4/14) we will do the 2nd and last (hopefully) blood draw. They have also given us the paperwork for birthing classes, the hospital tour and registration papers. Now you do it in advance so you don't have panicked moments the day-of trying to fill out paperwork. It's amazing how fast time is flying.
I can't believe how your belly poofed out since I saw you a month ago! It's so nice to see you with a smile and some energy again--
ReplyDeletelove you!
You look so pretty!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! I can't wait to meet her and dress her up in Baby Gap clothes! Love you!
ReplyDelete