Saturday, March 14, 2009

20 weeks!

We've made it to the 1/2 way mark! So exciting! My nausea is getting better, but I am still tired. I think the full-time work is wearing on me, but when I get plenty of rest I feel great. I'm finding it a little harder to sleep at night and I'll wake up a few times. Next step is to start flanking myself in pillows, which I've heard helps a lot. My belly is growing (I promise to take pictures soon!) and I'm not surprised. If you click on the babycenter update below and click on "what my baby looks like" it looks so big now! I'm feeling little movements, but I've heard after week 20 that's when they become REAL movements.

Adam had a great day at school yesterday. Hopefully today will be just as good. We'll celebrate by going to Babies R Us tomorrow to add to our registry :)

No comments:

Post a Comment