Monday, April 27, 2009

Lots of celebration!


It's been a busy and exciting week! Adam and I took our mini-vacation to Horshshoe Bay Resort and it was so relaxing and we both got some much needed color.

My parents came into town to visit for my birthday and we had a full weekend of celebration thanks to Denise and Pepe hosting a b-day party for me at their house. It's been awhile since I had one of those! We all made food and Carla and family brought party bags for everyone. It was a lot of fun and I got some great gifts too. Lots of maternity clothes, I am set now and looking stylish.

My Dad and Adam set up the baby furniture this weekend. We are making good progress!

Here's the babycenter update, I'm at 26 weeks now! 14 more to go. I didn't get a call from my doctor which means my glucose and iron all checked out well, thank God! This weekend we are heading to El Paso for our 1st baby shower, I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment